Updated Lazy Search Plugin

I've updated my Lazy Search plugin again; latest changes are:

  • I've added a partial workaround for the 'playlists cause duplicate artists' bug. This is a particularly unpleasant workaround - see the Bugs section above for details.
  • Note that this won't fix the problem of duplicates being introduced through 'browse music folder', however.
  • Now also lazifies the database when scanning playlists. This should fix a problem where no search results were ever being returned, and seemed to be a particular problem with the MusicMagic plugin also activated. I had mistakenly thought that scanning playlists wouldn't change the artist/album/track database and put in an incorrect optimisation. Thanks to maxman for the report.